Sunday, April 10, 2011

Work

This week has been busy, yet again. I have been working on getting some on of the beer and food down. We finally reached a consensus on what food we were getting, which is very exciting. I have been trying to compile some sort of history on the area and an idea of what Catherine B. did but I cannot decide on what should be included and such. I have always been told the length of a paper and here is not that way at all. I am sure I will figure it out but it will be a long day and night until I get that done. Every class gets more exciting as we get closer to the event. There is so much to this class, it feels like the only class that is really doing something. I wish I could have done work like this my entire academic career but yet that is just another pipe-dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment