Monday, April 4, 2011

First week of April and the end of march!

This past week sure was busy but it is exciting to have done so much. After taking up some responsibility on the getting food for the event, I found out that there catering is a great deal of money. While the cost goes down per person when there are large amount of people, it is definitely hard to find a cheap caterer. The best option for food is Chaps, a local pit beef restaurant, which services in large numbers so we can order the food for a certain time and just keep it hot. Its about 8 dollars a person at the rates we have, which is pretty reasonable.
After going through that, I have also been working on researching information on Catherine, while my outline looks small, it is what I have done on paper of my definite decision on what I am doing with the information I have found. Every class I feel like we are doing something and making a difference. I am sad that my academic career at UMBC is coming to a close after this semester, but all good thing must come to an end or else they will lose their touch (well in my opinion at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment