Monday, February 28, 2011

Discovering a new chapter

This past week has been the busiest week of the class yet at the same time, I felt like the class is going in a direction that I am truly happy about it. We started off going through the project looking through sources about Baltimore, learning how to research a bit, and going through projects that were similar to this one. The early part of the week was a culmination of the past several weeks and now it is on to the project. Later in the week, as I wrote and rewrote my project, it was nice to know that the rest of class was on the same page as I am. The class seemed to have a good picture of what the community needs and why we are so needed. As people began to split into teams, it was easy to see each person’s importance and what they want out of the class. When my group met about programming, we discussed what we thought was best for the area and what we wanted. It was inspiring to know that we could do something like this and come up with excellent ideas. I hope these ideas come to fruition because they are great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment