Saturday, January 29, 2011

Skills Survey- AMST 422

Business planning/managerial experience skills
• Coordination
• Perception
• Follow-Through and Diligence
• Seeing the big picture

I envision my abilities revolve around making a plan and thinking through all possible outcomes then making sure everything goes according to that plan. I want everyone to contribute as best they can and making sure the project that I am involved with is the best that it can be.

Skills with history
• Diligence
• Ability to think about outside the box with sourcing
• Have knowledge of how to obtain and research different historical topics of all types
• Worked with:
o oral histories
o compiling secondary sources
o dissecting various primary sources

Skills with Artistic Productions
• Worked with Windows Movie Maker and Audacity
• Quick learner with technical equipment

Skills/Connections with non-profit organizations
• Catonsville Emergency Food Ministries- Richard Hichu, John-manager of food bank
• Holocaust and War Victims Tracing and Information Center with Red Cross (near Pimlico)
• UMBC, VP of Student Affairs (which is definitely not non-profit but important)
• UMBC, Greek and Student Organizations
• Experienced Fundraiser

I have little knowledge about Baybrook besides the fact that it is near the old industrial sector and what was said in class.

I am great at planning and rechecking information with other people. I like dealing with people and making new connections with places and people I would never think to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment