Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A midsummer night's dream

I remember that first time we met. The first time we all truly met was at our very own Pokemon tournament, we all had been training our pokemon for weeks and were all ready to battle. The balmy summer night has always stood to define the moment for me. The heat making the sweat roll of my face, I looked around to see the others whom I only knew by name. As foolish as it was and as it sounds, there was a chemistry that we all grew into. I had come there ready to fight and came back with a group of people that has come to understand me more than I even understand myself.

As the years went on and we all went to our separate colleges, we still yearned for something that only few have experienced. We all loved each other, and every time there was a break from school, we would all make sure to hangout and have fun. We all grew together and eventually it was just understood that when summer came, we would all come back to our hometown to just hangout. It astounds that I have ended up with such a good group of friends that are always there for me. As the memories have been made, and people have graduated, there is always that midsummer’s night where we all come to dream of the life we made together.

No comments:

Post a Comment